Rogers Dedicated Internet
Our fastest, most reliable internet is here to meet the needs of your business.
Customize a seamless internet experience specific to your needs with simultaneous upload and downloads speeds up to 10 Gbps.1
Our wholly-owned and operated network achieves 99.999% uptime. There’s no single point of failure and secondary connections can be added.
Built-in 24/7 DDoS protection helps stop attacks that flood your network with bad traffic, keeping your business online.
Easily add services and bandwidth as your business grows without the need for new hardware or site visits.
- Static IP address: A static IP address makes it easier to work remotely via VPN and use VoIP for voice and video communications.
- IPv4 support: As the original IP address type, IPv4 can support any network, including legacy ones.
- DDoS protection (opt.): Helps protect your network from distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, which aim to overwhelm and incapacitate your network with illegitimate traffic.
Contact us to check your address for Rogers Dedicated Internet availability.
Dedicated Internet solution options
Up to 100 Mbps2
Cloud-based app usage
Business communication, such as email
Up to 500 Mbps2
Seamless video streaming
Frequent cloud computing
Multiple server hosting
Up to 1 Gbps2
HD video conferencing
Very large file downloads and uploads
Up to 10 Gbps1
Adjusting to continuous data increases
Avoiding network congestion as you grow
Every Dedicated Internet solution includes:
- Unlimited usage
- Connection repair in 4 hours or less
- Easily ass services and bandwidth
- Service-level guarantees
- 24/7 technical support
More reasons to choose Dedicated Internet
Dedicated Internet is built on our Tier I, high-availability IP network, which has more than 100 major points-of-presence nationwide, is connected to more than 200 unique IP networks, and is supported by responsive network professionals.
Web portal reporting
Receive daily, weekly and monthly inbound and outbound traffic reports online on any internet-enabled device so you can easily stay on top of your solution’s performance.
Dedicated Internet comes with standard managed services, including customer-edge router design, configuration and implementation as well as monitoring and notifications. Optional services include fully outsourced management.
Dedicated Internet is a fully customizable solution that allows you to do the following and much more:
- Build and support multiple locations
- Enable next-generation voice solutions
- Implement private networking solutions
View terms & conditions
1. Assuming optimal network, equipment and customer device conditions. See Rogers Business Acceptable Use Policy at rogers.com/terms. An Ethernet connection and additional connections are required to reach total maximum download and upload speeds of up to 10 Gbps for Rogers Dedicated Internet.
2. Assuming optimal network, equipment and customer device conditions. See Rogers Business Acceptable Use Policy at rogers.com/terms. An Ethernet connection and at least one additional wired or wireless connection are required to reach total maximum download speeds of up to 1 Gbps for Rogers Dedicated Internet.