Rogers Business Internet™
Business Internet Plans and Pricing
Today’s businesses rely on fast and reliable internet access to keep their operations moving forward. Rogers Business Internet solutions allow you to select the plan that is right for your evolving business needs.
We offer industry-leading business-grade solutions that ensure you get the non-stop internet connectivity, network-level security and dedicated support your business deserves.
Introducing our new Rogers Business Internet – Pro
Our new business-grade features include:
Automatic LTE backup connectivity
Automatic LTE backup built right into the service, so there is no internet downtime
Proactive, network-level malware protection with automatic updates
24/7 dedicated business support
24/7 dedicated specialized support with repair time within four hours3
Rogers Business Internet plans
Choose the right speed and optional features for your business, including LTE backup connectivity, Business Wi-Fi and Secure Network Management.
- 30+ devices connected
- HD video conferencing
- Very large file downloads and uploads
- High-speed operations
- 20 – 30 devices connected
- Seamless video streaming
- Frequent cloud computing
- Multiple server hosting and online backup
- 10 – 15 devices connected
- Video conferencing and file sharing
- Cloud-based app usage
- Point-of-sale transactions
- 3 – 5 devices connected
- Web browsing
- Business communication such as email
All plans include
- Network-level security
- Business Specialist support
- 24/7 technical support
- Connection repair in 4 hours or less⁴
- Unlimited usage
- Modem rental
Offers available for a limited time within Rogers cable service area (where technology permits) to commercial address locations in Ontario. Subject to change without notice. Services are offered pursuant to the Rogers Small Business Terms of Service, available at www.rogers.com/terms.
*Taxes and a one-time $99.99 installation fee apply. In month 37, as applicable, the then current price will apply. Early Cancellation fee applies, calculated at $20/month per product for each outstanding month in the Term for a maximum of $600 per product for 3-year terms. Not charged for partial months.
***4-hour repair timeframes vary by region; After-hour and weekend 4-hour repair only available in Central Toronto, not available in other regions.
1. Assuming optimal network, equipment and customer device conditions. See Rogers Business Acceptable Use Policy at rogers.com/terms. An Ethernet connection and at least one additional wired or wireless connection are required to reach total maximum download speeds of up to 1 Gbps for Business Internet – Gigabit.
2. LTE Wireless connection must only be used as a backup internet connection.
3. The Secure Network Management product does not guarantee protection from all malicious content.
4. Offer available until October 31, 2020 within Rogers cable service area (where technology permits) to commercial address locations in Ontario, New Brunswick and Newfoundland. Subject to change without notice. Services are offered pursuant to the Rogers Small Business Terms of Service, available at www.rogers.com/terms. Taxes and a one-time $99.99 installation fee apply. In month 37, the then current price will apply. Early Cancellation fee applies, calculated at $20/month per product for each outstanding month in the Term for a maximum of $600 per product. Not charged for partial months. Offer includes one user license of Microsoft Office 365 – Business Basic and Microsoft Business Voice (value up to $26/month) when you sign up for Rogers Business Internet Gigabit on a 3-year term.
Start using Rogers Business Internet – Pro
Get Microsoft 365 and Business Voice FREE when you sign up for Rogers Business InternetTM Gigabit on a 3-yr term.⁴
*Contact us for more detail
Roam like Home
Use your phone like you do at home in over 180 designations around the world for only $8/day when roaming in the U.S. and $14/day when roaming in any other eligible designation
Fibre optic internet
Businesses need reliable connectivity, powerful performance and the capacity to be nimble enough to stay competitive and to support future growth.