Plan & Pricing
Business Internet Plans and Pricing
Today’s businesses rely on fast and reliable internet access to keep their operations moving forward. Rogers Business Internet solutions allow you to select the plan that is right for your evolving business needs.
We offer industry-leading business-grade solutions that ensure you get the non-stop internet connectivity, network-level security and dedicated support your business deserves.
Get Rogers Business Internet—ProTM Gigabit + Office 365 for $99.99/mo. on a 3-yr. term.1
(Limited Time Offer, Offer subject to change without notice)
Introducing our new Rogers Business Internet – Pro
Our new business-grade features include:
Automatic LTE backup connectivity
Automatic LTE backup built right into the service, so there is no internet downtime
Proactive, network-level malware protection with automatic updates
24/7 dedicated business support
24/7 dedicated specialized support with repair time within four hours3
LTE wireless backup: Protect your revenue and reputation by making sure your business stays online, even if something happens to your primary internet connection.
Network-level security: Defend your business from cybercrime by automatically blocking access to malicious websites that launch malware attacks.
Dedicated support: Talk to business specialists who can suggest and set up additional solutions to optimize your business, and get 24/7 technical support.
Business Wi-Fi: Provide your employees and customers with reliable, high-speed Wi-Fi in your place of business while keeping your confidential data securely separate from that of your guests and gaining insights about your customers through a cloud-based dashboard.
* Currently available in Ontario.
** Speeds may vary with internet traffic, server gateway/router, computer (quality, location, software and applications installed), wiring on premises, local network connectivity or other factors. See the Rogers Business Acceptable Use Policy at https://www.rogers.com/web/content/support-terms/business-user-policy. An Ethernet/wired connection and at least one additional wired or wireless connection are required to reach maximum download speeds of up to 1 Gbps for Rogers Business Internet Gigabit.
1. Offer available for a limited time within Rogers cable service area (where technology permits) to commercial address locations in Ontario only. Subject to change without notice. Services are offered pursuant to the Rogers Small Business Terms of Service, available at www.rogers.com/terms.
Taxes and a one-time $99.99 installation fee apply. In month 37, the then current price will apply (currently $156.39/mo., subject to any applicable rate increases). Early Cancellation fee applies for Term contracts and is calculated at $20/month per product for each outstanding month in the Term for a maximum of $600 per product. Not charged for partial months.
Offer includes one user license of Office 365 – Business Essential’s (value up to $6.40/month) or a $6.40 credit per month on a higher priced Office 365 service when you sign up for Rogers Business Internet Pro or higher on a 3-year term.
2. Speeds may vary with internet traffic, server, gateway/router, computer (quality, location in the office/building, software and applications installed), wiring, business network or other factors. Also see the Acceptable Use Policy at rogers.com/terms. Modem set-up: the system is configured to maximum modem capabilities within Rogers own network. An Ethernet/wired connection and at least one wireless connection are required to reach maximum download speeds of up to 1Gbps for Rogers Business Internet – Pro Gigabit.
3. After-hour and weekend 4-hour support available in Central Toronto; 4-hour business-hour support available in remaining areas.
Start using Rogers Business Internet – Pro
To receive a Limited Time Offer Rogers Business Internet—ProTM Gigabit + Office 365 for $119.99/mo. on a 3-yr. term
Introducing Rogers InfiniteTM – unlimited data plans for infinite possibilities for your business. Whether your team is in or out of the office, your data never stops and you will no longer see overage charges on your bill. Rogers Infinite plans start at $75 for 10GB of max speed data per month, so you can talk and text, email and download all the files you need, worry free.
Once you use your max speed data, your team then has unlimited data at reduced speeds, so they’re still connected through text, basic email, browsing and apps. If you want more max speed data, you can purchase a Speed Pass for $15/3GB. Rogers is proud to offer unlimited data to Canadians across the country, so you can truly make more possible for your business.
More Lines. More Savings.
Add a line starting at $75 $50/mo after a $25 monthly discount6.
How our tabs work
- The higher the monthly tab cost, the lower the initial phone cost.
- A higher tab offers a lower initial cost on the latest phones, while lower tabs are better if you want a lower monthly plan fee.
- Bring your own phone or buy your phone outright and enjoy the lowest monthly fee.
- No Tab: $1019Edge 20 Tab: $449Edge 30 Tab: $249Edge 40 Tab: $0
Start using Rogers Infinite
Offer subject to change without notice, available to qualified small business customers with valid proof of Business ID and subject to change without notice.
A Setup Service Fee of $35/line applies to setup your device and related services. Where applicable, additional airtime, data, long distance, roaming, options and taxes are extra and billed monthly. The following monthly government 9-1-1 fees apply where applicable: 94¢ in Saskatchewan, 46¢ in Quebec, 43¢ in Nova Scotia, 53¢ in New Brunswick, 70¢ in Prince Edward Island, 44¢ in Alberta, and 75¢ in Newfoundland and Labrador. However, there is no airtime charge for calls made to 9-1-1 from your Rogers wireless device.
- On the Rogers Network or in an Extended Coverage area excluding calls made through Call Forwarding, Video calling or similar services. Coverage not available in all areas. International long distance, and text to landline charges extra. Only 10-digit Canadian-based numbers eligible (excludes customers own wireless number, voicemail retrieval number and special numbers like 1-800/1-900).
- Compatible device required. Includes unlimited extreme texts/picture/video messages sent from Canada to a Canadian wireless number and received texts from anywhere. Sent/ received premium texts (alerts, messages related to content and promotions), sent international texts and sent/received picture/video (as applicable) while roaming not included and charged at applicable rates.
- Voicemail is a service that allows you to receive up to 3 messages each up to 3 minutes in length and you can save each one for up to 3 days.
- Pay-Per-Use rate and subject to change without notice. Taxes extra. Fee charged per line in addition to plan monthly fee and applies for 24 hours from first use in eligible destination. Roaming charges apply when outside eligible destination. Data: Usage exceeding plan allotment charged in increments rounded up to next MB or GB as applicable. Texts: While in eligible destination, includes texts sent to local or Canadian wireless number. Sent/received premium texts, sent international texts to non-eligible destinations charged at applicable rates. Calls: While in an eligible destination, includes unlimited calls to local or Canadian numbers. International long distance rates apply to calls made to other countries while in eligible destination. Visit Rogers.com/terms for full terms and conditions and list of eligible destinations.
*Rogers Infinite data plans include 10GB, 20GB or 50GB of data at max speed on the Rogers network, extended coverage areas within Canada, and Roam Like Home destinations (see rogers.com/roamlikehome). You will continue to have access to data services with no overage beyond the max speed allotment at a reduced speed of up to 512 kilobits per second (for both upload and download) until the end of your current billing cycle. Applications such as email, web browsing, apps, and audio/video streaming will continue to function at a reduced speed which will likely impact your experience. We will send you a text message notifying you when you have used 90% and 100% of the max speed allotment included in your plan with the option to purchase a Speed Pass to add more max speed data to your plan. In all cases, usage is subject to the Rogers Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy, rogers.com/terms.
Get a $200 bill credit for your business
Terms and conditions
Offer available for a limited time, subject to change without notice. A Setup Service Fee of $35/line applies to setup your device and related services. Early cancellation fees apply. Taxes extra.
- Credit of $200 available when customer ports in from another carrier (excluding chatr/Fido) and activate two or more smartphones on a 2-year Edge 20 Tab, Edge 30 Tab or Edge 40 Tab on Rogers Infinite business plans. Credit will appear on customer’s third or fourth invoice, not redeemable for cash.
- Rogers Infinite data plans include 10 GB, 20 GB or 50 GB of data at max speed on the Rogers network, extended coverage areas within Canada, and Roam Like Home destinations (see rogers.com/roamlikehome). You will continue to have access to data services with no overage beyond the max speed allotment at a reduced speed of up to 512 kilobits per second (for both upload and download) until the end of your current billing cycle. Applications such as email, web browsing, apps, and audio/video streaming will continue to function at a reduced speed which will likely impact your experience. We will send you a text message notifying you when you have used 90% and 100% of the max speed allotment included in your plan with the option to purchase a Speed Pass to add more max speed data to your plan. Plan requires registration for online billing. In all cases, usage is subject to the Rogers Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy.
Roam like Home
Use your phone like you do at home in over 125 designations around the world for only $7/day when roaming in the U.S. and $12/day when roamining in any other eligible designation
Data Manager for Business
With Rogers Data Manager for Business you no longer need to worry about your team’s unexpected data overages and can enjoy all the benefits of Rogers Infinite Data Plans worry free.