Mobile Internet Plans for BusinessJump on to the Rogers Wireless Network from anywhere with a flexible plan that suits your needs. Choose a stick for personal use or a mobile hotspot you and your team can share.
Internet-Only Flex Rate Plans
Available month-to-month or on a 2-year term.
Available for use from within Canada only:
- Easy portable internet – just plug in and go!
- Includes three email addresses1 and antivirus protection2
- Use anywhere on the Rogers wireless network across Canada
- Available for up to 15 computers or Wi-Fi devices
See more Details
Offers available to qualified small business customers with valid proof of Business ID.
± A Setup Service Fee of $35/line applies to setup your device and related services. Where applicable, additional airtime, data, long distance, roaming, options and taxes are extra and billed monthly. The following monthly government 9-1-1 fees apply where applicable: 94¢ in Saskatchewan, 46¢ in Quebec, 43¢ in Nova Scotia, 53¢ in New Brunswick, 70¢ in Prince Edward Island, 44¢ in Alberta, and 75¢ in Newfoundland and Labrador. However, there is no airtime charge for calls made to 9-1-1 from your Rogers wireless device.
Device Savings Recovery Fee (applicable to Term Services only). A device savings recovery fee applies in accordance with your service agreement. If, for any reason, you downgrade to a lower tier plan category during your term, then you will be charged a one-time price plan downgrade fee as set out in your service agreement.
- Provision of email addresses and online tools included at no extra charge. Sending/receiving email and use of online tools may incur data usage charges.
- For PC users only. Visit rogers.com/protection for full details. Does not guarantee protection against all possible threats.