Rogers Device ProtectionTM picks up where your standard warranty leaves off and keeps you covered for the device you’re using on each line you enrol in the program.
• Comprehensive protection: Enjoy peace of mind with protection for accidental damage, including liquid damage, loss, theft* and out-of-warranty defects.1
• Flexibility and convenience: Replace2 your device completely or get your current one repaired. We offer walk-in, mail-in and mobile technician repair options that fit your schedule, depending on your location, on what kind of device you have and on its condition.3
• Speedy replacement service: Get your device replaced as early as the next day. Same-day replacements are also available in certain locations for an additional fee.
• First screen repair free: Choose Premium Device ProtectionTM and repair your first broken screen for absolutely no extra cost as long as there’s no other damage to your device.
Device Protection Plans for all devices
Our device protection plans will give you options if anything unexpected happens to your device.
See full details +
- Device Protection picks up where your standard warranty leaves off and applies to the device in use on the enrolled mobile number at the time of the failure. You must sign up within 45 days of activating or upgrading your device.
- A non-refundable processing fee will be collected from you prior to fulfilling your approved service request. Each repair is subject to a repair processing fee of $30, $50, $70, $100, or $175 and each replacement (Premium Device Protection only) is subject to a processing fee of $100, $150, $200, $300, or $400 depending on the tier of your device model. Device tier is determined by the non-subsidized, non-discounted manufacturer’s suggested retail price at the time of your enrollment. A complete list of eligible devices and tiers is available at rogers.com/servicerequest.
- Service requests must be submitted within 60 days of the failure date.
- Get a replacement device as early as the next day or on the same day depending on availability (conditions and fees apply)
- Flexible repair options include mailing your device in, walk-ins to designated repair shops and mobile technicians that come to you (where available)3
- Replacement devices may be new or refurbished versions of the same model or a comparable one. Except in the case of loss/theft,* you must return your protected device to us once it is approved for replacement. If we do not receive it within 30 days, or if you return it with a locking feature enabled, you will be charged a non-returned equipment fee or locked device fee (as applicable) of up to $400.00.
- You may receive up to 2 fulfilled service requests in any rolling 12 month period, beginning on the date of your first fulfilled service request.
- We will protect the cost to replace the protected device up to a maximum of $1,600.00, inclusive of a $500 per service request limit for protected accessories, per service request depending on the tier of your protected device.
- Prepaid devices are not eligible.
See full details for AppleCare +
AppleCare+ extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee plus applicable tax ($39 for screen damage, $129 for any other damage to your iPhone, or $49 for any damage to your iPad).
Available from Rogers only on the same day of purchase. If you are buying your iPad or iPhone online, please call us at 1 888 ROGERS1 (764-3771) the same day of your purchase to request AppleCare+ for your device.
Exclusive to AppleCare+ is Express Replacement Service. If you are travelling or not near an Apple retail store, you can call AppleCare at 1-800-263-3394 and arrange for Express Replacement Service to send a replacement device along with the shipping and packing materials needed to return your defective device.
One stop for technical support:
- AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts.
- Most issues can be resolved in a single call (for Mac or Windows customers).
- Express replacement service is available with mail-in service.
Apple hardware coverage:
- Provides repair or replacement coverage, including both parts and labour, from Apple-authorized technicians.
- Covers device, device battery, and included earphones and accessories.
- Adds up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to an additional service fee plus applicable tax ($39 for screen damage, $129 for any other damage to your iPhone, or $49 for any damage to your iPad).
Software support included:
- Issues with iPhone, iPad or Apple-branded iPhone applications.
- Interconnectivity between iPhone/iPad and a Mac or PC.
- Help using iOS and Cloud.
- Connecting to wireless networks.