Retail Sales Associate
Wireless Communications Plus, a Rogers Authorized Dealer in Ontario, is looking for highly motivated and competent Retail Sales Reps.
The fundamental reason for our continued success for over 20 years is found in our most important asset – the people at Wireless Communications Plus. We believe that our employees compose the core of our competency. So, we take very special care in selecting and coaching all our people — from our team on the frontline to our senior executives.
- Generate sales of wireless products, accessories and services
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Work well with a team of other sales people and Retail Store Managers
We offer competitive compensation, extensive ongoing training, opportunities for career growth and incentives.
Please note: only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview, however previous sales experience is not required. We are simply looking for individuals that possess a positive attitude, high energy and drive to succeed in a sales environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Corporate Account Executive
We are looking for experienced sales executives with a B2B sales background. Industry training is provided along with full support from our internal specialists. We offer a competitive salary with commission and bonuses. Unlimited earning potential for the right candidate.
Wireless Communications Plus (A Rogers Authorized Dealer) is expanding our SMB sales team responsible for sales to Small and Medium Businesses.
We are looking for dynamic, results-oriented individuals that can build and maintain on-going relationships with new and existing clients through the entire sales cycle. The Sales Executive will be responsible for meeting ambitious sales goals, work in a fast paced and supportive organization looking to grow revenue quickly.
Candidates should be self-directed with the ability to drive for desired results through prospecting new clients and making initial contacts through multiple channels. Responsibilities also include client retention and growing the business through cross- and up-selling to existing clients.
- Work independently in the field 90% of the week or more, including time at client sites
- Grow the business through developing and maintaining sales plans for own territory and for each account, including identifying new prospects using multiple sources of sales leads
- Make sales presentations to customer decision makers. Use solution selling techniques to leverage the position of Wireless Communications Plus and the communications products it offers and to educate and influence customers
- Manage and maintain required pipeline and forecast data
- Build relationships with prospective customers to develop sales opportunities and set appointments to understand their business
- Maintain customer database by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with customers
- Collaborate with sales engineer and sales support team to determine appropriate solutions to meet customers’ needs, including assessment of ROI
- 2-3 years business-to-business B2B sales experience including quota management and prospecting
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Submit resume to email@example.com